Tuesday, August 14, 2007

87 Days


I just have to keep pushing myself out of bed in the morning to get and go walking. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time with this, last year it was much better at this time. Maybe it's because of this massive heat wave we are having or that I've been having a really hard time getting to bed at a decent hour, my brain just won't shut down! But I did, I'm back in the mode! I've just decided that whatever time I get up in the morning I'm not going to use that as an excuse not to walk! So I got up, got dressed and walked out the door. Boy is it HOT, and it was only 7am in the morning. I like it though because I sweat and when I sweat I feel like I'm doing something. Well I'm keeping this short because I've got to get ready and get my butt to work!

No comments: