Monday, August 06, 2007

Day 94

OMG is it HOT!!!!!!! Took a break on the training to let the blisters heal (I believe I started off too fast) So today I was going to walk in the early morning because of the Heat Wave we are experiencing here in Missouri or as my niece and her friends call it "Misery" but I didn't get too much sleep the night before so the snooze button was hit a few too many times. So I went to work and had probably the worst day I've had in quite some time! I was in at around 8:30am and left at about 7:10pm (tells you somewhat how my day went) and as I was driving home I'm thinking I've got to get some miles in, I've got to get some miles in and the other half of me was saying go get some dinner, go home and veg out! Well the better half of me won and I came home, fed and shot the cat (our kitty Sara is diabetic and she gets a shot twice a day) made sure she was done and then I put my walking close on and went walking...........40 min later I was in my nice air conditioned house (please power don't go out) and I felt much better! So with that I'm going to have a bowl of cereal and watch the news and go to bed! Until tomorrow.............

No comments: