Wednesday, August 01, 2007

99 Days

This morning there are blisters on my feet! They are little swollen but hopefully by doing my cross training (weights and driving range) it'll give them a rest to walk again tomorrow. The biggest challenge I think I'm facing this walk is not the walk it's self or the blisters or the soreness it is the people who think I'm not going to walk this year! If you've read my story you know that I was supposed to walk last year, but the day before I was to leave I got a very nasty case of the flu. So bad I really don't remember driving myself home the day I almost threw up in my office. I'm sure some people are saying it in jest, and trust me I've thrown my own "jest" around myself, but as I get closer to the walk what I need is people telling me I can do it instead of letting me know they are doubting that I can do it. Well I'm off to work, my workout will be this evening when, hopefully, the weather will have cooled down! HA HA, it's August in Missouri - yeah right! Until tomorrow........................

No comments: